MSB 3.83% $1.26 mesoblast limited

MSB trading, page-1087

1. 3,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1312
    There are lots of tools built into algorithmic trading platforms, fibonacci rules/retracements are one set of them, but Fibonacci worked before computerised trading, as did the others, it's just that now it becomes more of a self fulfilling prophecy so to speak. All aimed, of course, at maximising profits for the owners of said algorithms. Rules governing how the algorithms are written by some of the earths smartest vegemites when it comes to mathematics, it pays well I believe. Lots of different fields of maths go into them, one I think from memory is Game Theory, at its' most simple how people respond in given situations.

The people being us, or more specifically those who are not awake to the games being played, especially when there is not much actual news of any sort right now, like today. And the algos do work both ways, up and down and has been said many times before.

The way I see it I try to exploit the algos when I have some spare money, otherwise as @alhambra wrote;

Just relax. Just buy as it reaches out for new highs. In the meantime hold. Keep it simple and enjoy your day.

Me, I go do some work out in the trees,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $21.32M 17.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5460 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.