MSB 1.01% 98.0¢ mesoblast limited

Not to be contrary too everyone but I am actually ok with people...

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Not to be contrary too everyone but I am actually ok with people shorting. The way I look at it is that its a double edge sword really. It provides opportunity for those who think the shorters are wrong to time their entry into a stock and when they are wrong, its blast off mode when they have to cover. And then sometimes when you see shorting increasing constantly its generally for a reason and its a warning sign and a pre-cursor to exit. Theres plenty of times shorts have been wrong and theres plenty o times the longs have been wrong. This is the market.

As for MSB's short position. It isn't actually that bad. The highest it has been is at 8% in the last 3-4 years

If you look at the short position you see a few years ago the divergence and then the closing of it where the stock price over took the short position position on the graph. I think the same thing is going to happen again, but maybe not at the immediate price high (don't get me wrong would love to see it at 3 bucks). But we actually have less short positions and the price is cheaper.

As for robotic trading, it makes me angry. And the other thing that has been pissing me off lately is the trading vendors and market depth. Extremely annoying that you pay your brokerage one way for each trade and you can't even see Chi-x or what the actual REAL depth is unless you're on an IRESS subscription or something higher. The ASX needs to clean it up enough is enough. MSB.JPG
    Last edited by jgroenheide: 03/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.118B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.01 98.0¢ $4.720M 4.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 171759 98.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 16000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.