MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

MSB trading, page-1554

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    Why do we need to make forecasts on prices. The SP will be determined by the forces of supply and demand. The supply of shares hopefully will not be increasing much when the company starts making profits or even when Directors are provided with performance bonuses in shares. The demand will be dictated among other factors like how the company is progressing and there are financial tools to evaluate its value per share.
    At this stage we have no idea on what the future revenue or net profits are, hence it is not advisable to state a figure on the SP.
    Recently I spoke to the the VP of Product Development from Cynata in a recent presentation and their lead product, GVDH is still in Phase 1 and I alluded to the fact that the revenue from this product is not the big $s and MSB's revenue from Japan is nothing to write home about and the dangers of trying to forecast earnings even if worldwide sales are anticipated it is dangerous as it may not eventuate when the actual figure becomes known. Cynata are confident that their GVHD can be marketed in 2020.
    I recall at the end of August the SP moved 16c in 3 days with some volume and the sentiment was that good news was on the way and many posters were anticipating that the SP would fly, only to see some of the gains eroded the next week.
    Perhaps we should be patient and many who are here for the long term let us wait until the runs are on the board before making such predictions. It may be nice to hear the $10 or $20 figures being thrown around but they really do not mean anything at this stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.