MSB 8.43% $1.35 mesoblast limited

MSB trading, page-1611

1. 1,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Hello Joey. You post "that Silvu does not want to loose this company." I think you are exactly right. The best protection would be a high share price that the Vultures could not afford. But that is some time off and in the meantime I think Prof S will be very conservative on his press releases so as to not to stimulate too much take over interest. He may also, as in China, get the right partner who will pay costs but, unlike China, with MSB being the manager. I suspect that MSB's insistence (a guess I have not data but it's what I would do) on management is maybe why MSB does not have a major partner in North America at this time. It is reasuring that MSB is the exact opposite of the promotional cowboys intent on mining investors that one sees so often on stock markets. I have put 40% of my portfolio into MSB, far more than is sensible, but MSB has excellent, well qualified and professional management and I have no doubt its work will prove a paradigm shift on how certain ailments are treated. Patience will be needed and the day to day perturbations in the share price are, in my view, irrelevent. Of course this is not investment advice, I have lost heaps in the past as my much loved wife keeps reminding me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.