MSB 2.70% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

MSB trading, page-2065

1. 3,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    Active imagination on your part optimistus. I was creating a nice conspiracy theory for the story, you did lay out the invitation.

But anything less than a straight up Increase and the tIn foil hat merchants on here will cry conspiracy before you can reach for your keypad.

I was imbuing MSB shorters with telepathy, or some black thread somewhere......

Don't you think "Says the shorter to shorter, lets go for it, more likely." is shorters looking for an opportunity?

Shorters on other threads, where they are happy to identify their financial disposition, teach me they look for any and all reasons, being potentially over valued from their point of view is a pretty good reason. And yes I visit the CSL threads too, fairly regularly, the short csl thread is a fun read.

The saddest thing about those 37 minutes on Tuesday morning, in hindsight, was to see the onslaught on the price minutes after it is announced that the results and a brief report generated from them fulfill the;

"Guidelines for Late-Breaking Science Presentations
    Late-Breaking Science sessions are innovative and provide the latest breakthroughs in clinical science. These sessions provide notable exposure and recognition for studies likely to have a significant impact on clinical practice and/or to make significant advances in a scientific field."

I didn't know that about the guidelines till after the end of the day, not till AllanHU posted......

Not to worry, you never know something else with value to the bottom line might get announced before 11 November anyway, there's enough possibilities pending.

And no, I never have thought you were a shorter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
0.025(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 96.8¢ 93.5¢ $4.207M 4.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 42268 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 48002 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.