MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

MSB trading, page-2188

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    "Maxim Group analyst Jason McCarthy maintained a Buy rating on Mesoblast Ltd (NASDAQ: MESO) today and set a price target of $16. The company’s shares opened today at $7.01.
    McCarthy observed:
    “Mesoblast announced the completion of the strategic partnership agreement with Tasly Pharmaceuticals (600535.SS – NR) for MPC-150-IM for chronic heart failure (CHF) and MPC-25-IC for heart attacks in China.”
    According to TipRanks.com, McCarthy is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 10.2% and a 45.7% success rate. McCarthy covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as SELLAS Life Sciences Group Inc, ContraVir Pharmaceuticals Inc, and Sonoma Pharmaceuticals Inc.
    Currently, the analyst consensus on Mesoblast Ltd is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $18, representing a 156.8% upside. In a report issued on October 1, Cantor Fitzgerald also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $23 price target."

We keep seeing price targets which are well above the current market prices and a $40B takeover is way off . I for one am not interested in a TO and I am sure that the Prof. isn't either. He started this company and wants to see it grow, the momentum is building and lets see where it takes us to. In a months time the picture will be clearer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.