MSB 2.70% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

MSB trading, page-2201

1. 3,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    Hello and welcome. Post away mate.....

Q1  "Do people think the November conference has been priced in?" I don't think so. I don't think a lot is priced in until approved for sale. Once money is in the tin from sales it can no longer be ignored then. Its at this point prices will reflect its true value. In the interim it will bounce around and make no sense. For every positive announcements it builds a level in confidence in the collective science and a base for prices and therefore de-risks. 

Q2 "conservatively, how many more years will it be till the stage 3 products will be on market." GVHD in 6 months time, hopefully this will offset some cash burn as we wait for the other P3 trials. The others... say 6-9 months after end of these trials. Its unclear to me when the trials will end. I think MSB should provide some more clarity around this. You can read the trial details by following the link on the MSB website. For me i'm looking at 2021 for MSB to be truly valued one way or the other. Partnership announcement may come in the interim but I project that this year will be when its fairly valued. I'm in regardless and Ill be buying when I can. MSB have always produced good trial outcomes, if this continues as I hope, it will be amazing for patients and investors. 

DYOR, all the best.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
0.025(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 96.8¢ 93.5¢ $4.207M 4.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 42268 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 48002 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.