MSB 3.83% $1.26 mesoblast limited

MSB trading, page-2269

1. 3,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1329
    Sorry I didn't agree,

Think of the message that would be given by the board , not just in words but in actions and $s. To see MSB shift from being ìn basically survival mode to a company that is willing and able to advance it's other therapies. This would have a long-term effect on SP , probably more profound than trial results.

Analysis Valuations, I agree they want start to include values for other therapies till the market starts to catch up, any way dose it matter Mr Market hasn't taken much notice of them.

Cash burn . Are we still burning more than we are earning? The next financials will reveal this however I will be disappointed if we haven't reached a positive cash position. Tasly has added 40 plus million which will see us through to 2020 and regular sale revenue.

We should also consider the possibility that competition may move in on these applications , this would be very detrimental to MSB so despite the fact that those looking for a lower SP will bring up cash burn we should continue to advance our tier 2 products especially if we have a reasonable chance of getting through to larger revenue.

Best luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $18.34M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 104582 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 56681 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.