MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

tubbyguts. Now you have my attention. I have been a member of...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11951

tubbyguts. 

Now you have my attention. 

I have been a member of Hot Copper since 2011. I have recently retired . My last employment contract forbade me from making posts on social media and especially on financial websites. I have not invested in many Australian stocks because it is very difficult to meet management or trade, owing to the differences in time zone. Therefore my Asian exposure is principally through investment funds.....however Mesoblast came on to my radar screen after talking to a very astute individual who is an expert in these matters and wanted my opinion. Normally I am dismissive of pre revenue biotech because of the inherent binary risk. I am more a  of a cash flow yield or CFROI type of investor, but the more I analyse MSB the more I like it. I have mentioned this stock to another friend who has asked his consultant prosfessor to review the existing clinical trial data but I have not yet heard the results. I must stress that biotech is not my forte but I am highly experienced in financial markets. I get my fair share wrong but I am pretty good stockpicker. I look forward to jousting with you although I would rather kiss the wife. Lastly, let’s not forget what is at stake here. The chance to transform the treatment of so many human beings who are terminally ill. This company is not selling Disallowed . It is attempting to do something remarkable. If I lose a few hundred thousand dollars in pursuit of something so amazing , I will smile as I turn the lights off....not scowl at the thought that I should have listened to Tubbyguts and Madamswer. God bless the management of Mesoblast and help them change lives for the better... and make me money at the same time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.025(2.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.0¢ $1.03 97.0¢ $2.815M 2.838M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 151781 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 80522 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.