MSB 4.44% $1.40 mesoblast limited

The fact that the MSB SP is weak at the moment is simply because...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99

The fact that the MSB SP is weak at the moment is simply because the majority of investors are not experts in medical research.

As a matter of fact, MSB communicated a positive trial result in a negative way. That scared the average joe investor and allowed shorters to take control and continue to play with the stock. 

Its of course not the investors fault that this happened, its completely on MSB.

A recent example of how much of a difference the way you announce trial results can make is BIT. They actually failed there clinical most relevant primary endpoint and instead saw some changes with at best questionable clinical relevance. However they announced it as something extremely positive and the SP went crazy.

MSB on the other hand failed to meet the FDA advised less relevant primary endpoint and instead got significant changes in the FDA favored clinical very relevant endpoint (GI bleeding) that might allow to skip a P3 trial for this specific indication. However MSB announced it in a negative way and we all know what happened. 

Because i know that the science behind MSB is very solid and will eventually succeed i am not concerned. However i understand the frustration of many people that have significant capital invested in MSB just to see the SP stagnating/falling because of simple mistakes by the management. 

I just hope that the management learned from this, they cant be happy with a falling SP either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.