MSB 0.50% $1.00 mesoblast limited

I am no expert in stem cells, nor am I able to predict what will...

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72

I am no expert in stem cells, nor am I able to predict what will happen in future medicine.

But, I am almost certain stem cell therapy will be one of the most important medical fields in the near future.

Mesoblast is among the few leading stem companies such as Athersys and Pluristem Therapeutics.

The fact that Mesoblast current pipeline contains almost-commercialization-ready "Acute Graft: (waiting for FDA) and stage 3 "HF" and "Low Back Pain" already validates the fact that its product is not a fantasy and will improve life of many patients.

I bought into MSB, because the value of its products to patients will be life-saving, because its products will be patent-protected and because the management has far more shares in the company than me. The cash runway should be enough for at least until end of FY19, by then we are likely to see the groundwork for commercialization of Acute Graft. 

To me, the decision to buy or sell MSB is easy.

Buy: its products will save millions of lifes

Sell: its share price is plunging.

If investors look at value, the potential for MSB products is huge.

If investors look at share price movement, MSB really is one of the worst performance in the past few years.

But, what really counts is in 3-5 years, where MSB will be trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.005(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $1.147B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.0¢ $1.03 98.5¢ $1.275M 1.274M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 127094 99.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 7170 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.