MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

I wonder if another company with the money and desire to be...

1. 16,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8045
    I wonder if another company with the money and desire to be disruptive force may bankroll us. Someone like Apple, Tesla..."

@LawyerTrader,

Every - oh - 12 to 18 months for the past several years, some or other enterprises, totally out of left field, make it onto these threads in relation to being a potential financial backer of the Mesoblast.

We have had Tesla a few times, as well as Apple, and even Google and Facebook, too.
    Sometimes we get Merck, sometimes Pfizer (although, depending on the prevailing mood, sometimes these sorts of companies are deemed to be the enemy of Mesoblast.)
    And often we get wealthy celebrities, such as Andrew Forest, Richard Pratt, Dick Smith, or Warren Buffet, put forward as potential financiers.

However, if the MSB management can't even drum up enough conviction among the actual owners of the company to fund its development program, what would would management possibly be able to say to the likes of Apple or Tesla that could compel them to write some cheques?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.