MSB 2.89% $1.25 mesoblast limited

The only thing that matters is whether YOU made money or not on...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9607
    The only thing that matters is whether YOU made money or not on a stock. I wouldn't worry about what "victories" others are claiming. Many of the comments are self-serving, both for long or short positions, but that's life in markets. If a victory for another person is an "I told you so" then ignore it - that's their own problem they have to sort out. I notice the normal downrampers have been silent the last few days, and expect they will reappear if the price starts to fall again. Ignore them - just read the many high quality posts which discuss the potential market size and whether MSB is meeting its primary endpoints. If it does, the shares will go up at least 5-fold and they'll get a partnering deal and there's no issue with funding. If it doesn't, the shares will fall 1-fold. That risk/return is very positive and the odds of the 5-fold scenario are well above 50% given the trial results to date. Back up the ute and fill it with MSB scrip if this fits your risk/return profile (and buy several other stocks with similar characteristics to spread the risk), then sit back and enjoy the ride. It has made a nice double bottom and selling has been very light since the 4.8m crossing last week - line of least resistance is up and you are best off ignoring people who you dont even know who are trying to score points off you - the profit is all you need!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.