MSB 8.25% $1.05 mesoblast limited

Great Post @ChewingHands, but may I counsel caution? The more...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Great Post @ChewingHands, but may I counsel caution?

The more truth the better the deception. The helpful doctor also has a range of "expensive" supplements to help with your metabolic health which he is happy to sell you.

The truth is obesity and a poor outcome from Covid Ards is linked. However in the new world order of "body beautiful" and "fat shaming" being up there with violent assault as a crime, it seems as if certainly here in the UK the wall to wall coverage about "protecting the NHS" has not gone as far as saying, the best way to help is to lose weight and exercise more.

Obesity causes cancers, heart attack, strokes etc etc. We all know this. But notice how he claims that if you are skinny, well your poor metabolic health (inner fat) is also the reason. To raise the panic if your fat then the vaccines don't work properly. What evidence does he have that the vaccines are not working on fat people? Let's not go into that, as the point of the video is simply this.

Don't worry whether your fat or thin help is at hand and,
    Dr Hyman's 10-Day Detox Basic Supplement Pack - PureLean Pure Pack Kit at $148.09 (10 Days) for example is the answer and
    is just the start of the money you can spend with him on your metabolic health.

While I am sure Dr Hyman it a doctor, a quack should be the preserve of a duck. My advice is to "duck" this one.

Come to think of it, we have had quite a few analyst "quacks" concerned for us Shareholders on the forum recently. Same advice goes.

The real science is with Mesoblast!

Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
0.080(8.25%)
Mkt cap ! $1.198B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.06 99.0¢ $4.930M 4.779M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23545 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 339479 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.