MSB 1.34% $1.51 mesoblast limited

it’s gone crazy over the last couple of days, will think about...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    it’s gone crazy over the last couple of days, will think about jumping back in after a period of stability in the SP. Obviously the results are promising but we need a proper RCT to find out more info and I feel like the risk/benefit ratio there might have swung the wrong way given the SP surge. There’s no way the death rate in intubated COVID patients is as high as they have quoted and the sample size was small so still lots of questions.

with that said, it would have been great fun to have come along for the ride these last few days! Well deserved for those of you that have held strong for years now. Hopefully SI pulls through for you.

meanwhile I wonder what is going on with the other trials? The HF trial is surely way overdue for a readout and the back pain trial should read out it’s 48 month results soon. Good results in those will be more important long term than this COVID trial which is obviously still early days and may or may not be a long term profit spinner.

in summary - good results in either of the phase 3 trials and I’ll pay a ‘COVID premium’ I guess!
    Last edited by AllanHU: 27/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.51
Change
0.020(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.689B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.57 $1.58 $1.41 $11.92M 7.980M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 31871 $1.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.51 61772 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.