MSB 0.00% $1.10 mesoblast limited

MSB ...., page-7

1. 30,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1826
    I think you're right about the shorting, but I'd go further than that, I'd say that the shorting is associated with accumulation by entities which are particularly difficult to trace. This is because it is easy to disguise the ultimate beneficial holder by all manner of legal artifice. All quite above board....cough cough.
    Some very negative posters in here about MSB seemed to think that shorting is a neat strategy for accumulation. How unsurprising.

There has been in the recent past an undeniable sensitivity about any criticism of Macbank in here, the effort to try to justify, explain away and distract was immense.

There was a recent article in the AFR about how the big brokers are now looking at alternatives to the overpriced banks and big miners. They are looking for the next big thing. Biotechs like MSB which are near maturity are just the ticket. Time for some negative reports/pseudo analysis then!

(madamswer seemed to know exactly who this guy is btw...nephew of a partner or some such at Macbank).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.13 $1.08 $5.380M 4.893M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69437 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 19999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.