MSB 1.83% $1.07 mesoblast limited

Msb

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I have been watching this forum for a while with interest as I have a large holding of MSB and as a GP the potential of these drugs intrigued me. I have very limited understanding of the esoterica of mesenchymal therapy but I do appreciate the usefulness of these therapies if brought to market. I cannot see the FDA withholding approval of a drug which helps terminally ill children in GVHD. Remestemcel looks to have passed its penultimate hurdle. The MPC trials are still in phase 2 so the verdict is out on these trials but if successful the market for the treatment of low back pain without surgery is mind-boggling. The process of bringing drugs to market and obtaining approval is as we all know is a very drawn out and arduous one with FDA approval process in other countries becomes more streamlined however. I have very little financial background but it would appear to me that Mesoblast management may be playing the long game and waiting until full FDA approval which then gives them the choice of accepting the full partnership with a major pharmaceutical company or possibly keeping control of their proprietary drugs and arranging manufacture by a generic manufacturing company, whichever process would be most profitable. The erratic fluctuations in stock price can only occur when ordinary mom-and-pop investors are panicked into selling on the downturn otherwise the shorters would be caught with their pants down. I am holding a large block of stock anticipating at least 2 to 3 dollar share price and possibly much higher but this will be more likely to occur in 2020 or 2021.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.020(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.235B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.10 $1.06 $2.197M 2.053M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 123823 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 30178 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.