MSB 3.16% $1.31 mesoblast limited

MSB, page-7

1. 3,902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1325
    Did you wait for $3 or go somewhere in the 2s? I was having a read of a post from you on 27/06/19

" I am holding a large block of stock anticipating at least 2 to 3 dollar share price and possibly much higher but this will be more likely to occur in 2020 or 2021."

I'm not sure how much time you have to DYOR but reliance on just one analysts output is not the best move. I would be doing my own checking, trying to find the source of info for the statements to see if they are consistent, that they reflect correctly what happened. @col69 has already pointed out a few, I'll add a couple.

At times some actions by Osiris are attributed to Mesoblast and there seem to be 2 times Mesoblast bought IP from Osiris, there was only one.

There are some interesting ideas but they may be due to the date it was published, but ignoring probable input from the Chairman is a bit bizarre. Not sure how much exposure the author has to health fund pricing in the US but Joe Swedish would have a few ideas on the drivers too, plus there is a database in the US designed to assist with that too, to begin to assess cost benefit of treatments.

There are other inconsistencies, probably of more importance, but that is enough for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.