MSB 3.06% $1.01 mesoblast limited

MSB, page-28

1. 16,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8268
    "I would optimistically assume that you are keen to invest but you are particularly picky would that be correct?"

Oh, now I understand where you are coming from.

I would not describe myself as "picky"; I merely have an investment process that I follow, one that seeks to take the human emotion out of the investing decision as much as is possible (because, as much behavioural finance research has shown, human emotion is an anathema to successful long-term investing).

As for being keen to invest, yes I am, once the company passes my investment process.

(As an aside, I tend to be an engaged shareholder, and I provide feedback annually to the managers of the companies in which I am a shareholder, on issues that I think are important for my companies. My sense is that this feedback is appreciated and encouraged.
    Accordingly, if I was to become a shareholder in this company, there are certain matters of governance, communication clarity and the treatment of small shareholders, that I feel are far from best practice, and which I would raise with the chairman of the board of directors.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.030(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.153B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.04 99.0¢ $5.111M 5.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 211966 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 136540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.