MSB 4.89% $1.07 mesoblast limited

MSBs Wild Fun Park Ride, page-127

1. 30,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    Fruitbat

The main point is that "companies with the autologous approach have something which is unscaleable."

Nothing misleading about that. It does put MSB ahead and narrows the competition.

You think MSB needs to be compared to other companies such as - "Pluristem, Athersys, Stem Cells Inc and the like"?

please go ahead and show your analysis.

In particular, I want to hear about why MSB is comparitively such a risky choice here? We are the world leader in this.

As one of the board members of Athersys says "It's one thing to say stem cells can do something, it's quite another to figure out how to reveal that potential and control it."

Others are trying to catch up.

Pluristem is concentrating on certain conditions, such as pre-eclampsia and for cardiac patients is only at the recruiting stage of cardiac applications for stage 2. Like Teva it's Israel-based, which is an international hub for biotechnology. They have limited funding for their clinical trials, from the Israeli government, to end December 2014. It's not like they have a Biotechnology Licensing Deal of the Year to finance them.

Athersys is only developing their treatments and is also only at the beginning of stage 2 of clinical trials for cardiac applications.

Stem Cells Inc is concentrating on neural cells.

MIsleading?

Listen, dominating the chat are vague negative musings from ST traders, and shorters, and redressing that imbalance doesn't make me feel like contributing a whole lot more than I already do TBH...It's full on.

Go ahead and prove that MSB is risky .....as compared with what?

That is supposedly their big point.

I didn't say MSB would always be the only stem cell company, I said it was world leader. Big difference.

I also made it clear that the MSB commercial strategy, including the qualities of the stem cells are needed to be fully understood before people vague out with fear and decide to write MSB off.

(It's nice you are engaging on substantive issues, but I'd appreciate some civility thanks. It gets very rough in here at times and I'm obligated to make sure all my posts are absolutely comprehensive, nor am I a spokesperson for the company. Some civility wouldn't go astray.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.055(4.89%)
Mkt cap ! $1.221B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.16 $1.06 $8.816M 8.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280000 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.