MSB 1.03% $1.47 mesoblast limited

Kakala, do you think it's possible the same people might be...

1. 3,429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3068
    Kakala, do you think it's possible the same people might be running both sides of the market these last couple of years?.........while others (big holders) just wait quietly? Think about it, if you had millions on the line and wanted out of the stock, would you push the price down?

Stem cell therapy has a long way to go to maturity, maybe decades. Unless MSB crashes with no survivors, big holders will IMO have their chances later to move big parcels if they seriously want out, but depressing the price today does nothing for them. Of course trader hyenas will do anything for a buck - you know that don't you.

The $9 top you all talk about was a hysterical market hyper ventilating about a blue sky opportunity (but no one warned them how long was the wait!) - I've suggested this to you and angelus before. I just run a knife right across the chart somewhere around the $5 line and ignore everything above it as just very expensive noise. To me that is more like the reality line. But you make your own call please.

As for your obsession with Teva, I can't help you there. Maybe stop obsessing about the timetable for starters. Some people come in here and suggest Teva might pull out if..if..if..
    Crystal ball gazing. There comes a point where too much thinking is dangerous to one's health.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.47
Change
0.015(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $1.684B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.46 $1.49 $1.44 $3.299M 2.260M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 $1.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.32 356 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.