MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

re: doomsayers way off the mark I only contribute occasionally...

1. 489 Posts.
    re: doomsayers way off the mark I only contribute occasionally but feel I need to today

Steve50 - as you very well know they have only got underwriten support for $3.5m (see page 2 of prospectus) - no one was willing to support it any more - what does that tell you ! Vic has also agreed to sub underwrite to the value of $400k

Steve50 I thought at first you had some real insight into this comapy and you fooled me for a time, I then thought you were just a harmless optimistic trader who was trying to ramp it up, now I see that you are an aggresive manipulator and are deliberately trying to mislead

I have noticed in the last month there has been some desparate efforts to keep the share price above 1c - each day it has sunk to 1c only for a final few trades at the end of the day to get it back to 1.1c. Failed to achieve this on Friday, but you can rest assured it will not be allowed to sink below 1c. If it does then that is it for the company - there is no way they will raise anymore than the underwritten amount, which will all go on fees and debeture holders - MSC will go under.

Good luck to all you brave people taking up the rights issue - it's a real roll of the dice. Steve50 we are not gutless - we are sick and tired of being lied to - if one thing came true that was predicted for this company I might think again - what happened to the japs ?

Now I have said my piece I will go crawl back into my corner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.