CYP 0.00% 21.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

MSC V MPC, page-15

1. 12,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    I am not as tough on CYP as others although I certainly hold some contrarian views, however I like what they have and like what they are trying to do. The problem as I see it is that they aren't at the frontline of patient treatment or medication so their target market is the bio-tech's that are product development focused and this makes it a hard one to assess or understand. I like CYP for what it has not for what the share price is or the market cap. I came across as a listed entity by accident in here but I knew who they were from another world, I was surprised to see them as an ASX lister.

They are very similar to what Cisco was to the telecommunications many years ago, most people could not get their head around what exactly Cisco did. Today people look back and wonder why it was so hard to understand at the time.

As for reverse takeovers, they happen a lot. Often it is cheaper to do this than to do a fresh IPO, but the downside is sometimes the company doing the acquiring isn't investor ready on a number of fronts and the recipient listed company is desperate to do something with a 1 cent company. Plenty of ex-miner juniors out there in this state and a few medico-listers as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ $24.71K 115.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33964 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.