LYC 1.35% $5.83 lynas rare earths limited

@nursery, I suggest you show more compassion. A four year...

1. 13,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1235
    @nursery,

I suggest you show more compassion. A four year investor finally broke and sold. At $2.00 none the less after buying in at $0.30. Just you observe how much strain a reverse split/consolidation can cause some retail investors. Know this...there's more to the story why now after four years. Health, retirement plans, family problems, etc.
    Investing LT should not make a person an "killed" Angel investor of a potentially good company. Your statement "you should have done more research" is in line with how my deceased dad harped me year after year while I was growing up in my prime. He, he never made a name for himself as a successful business man and worked blue collar all his life. He could beat down most everyone with arguments after the facts. That was his glory in life. I hope it's not your's too.
    If however you had suggested more updated research could change one's perspective than I'd be with you on this.
    We all need the support and strength on and from this site to endure a difficult investing life.
    TD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.83
Change
-0.080(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $5.449B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.89 $6.04 $5.83 $18.89M 3.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17984 $5.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.87 3952 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.