BLG 0.00% 3.6¢ bluglass limited

msg to the doom and gloom posters

1. 2,381 Posts.
    Just got off the phone with Giles the CEO of Bluglass.

He has put all my doubts at ease.

If you have any concerns about bluglass drop a line to Giles, he is happy to answer if possible all questions.

In summary, he said cash is still not an issue and has givin the same confident answer per the investor open day.

He said the rights issue rumour is bullocks.
    Regarding directors not taking up their rights, it was because the current SP is at par. Also they are not on high compenstion payment most are on under $40K a year. He even said one of the directors flys from California to every 2nd Board meeting and doesnt claim expenses for each trip. That is enough dedication for me.

Also Directors at Bluglass like Giles are not able to purchase shares when ever they want. Their is a small window when they can after Qtr earnings.

So please instead of dreaming up your own conclusions drop a line directly with the CEO. I'm glad I held and will keep topping up at these low levels.

Remember the last ann. the Korean customer must place an order within 60 days for a commercail scale BLG equipment. So within 2 months we should see that good news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $7.11K 202.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 484985 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.