MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

I thought I'd share this timeline I put together highlighting...

1. 1,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    I thought I'd share this timeline I put together highlighting some of the major milestones MSM have accomplished in the last 18 months. I'm very bullish about what the future holds for the company, especially considering the amount of progress made recently and it's ongoing strategic partnership with the RIVA Group/ RTE and Firefly Games.

Evidently, the company have been working extremely hard behind the scenes, re-branding and improving the Megastar platform by utilising research findings and feedback from WWT1 with regards to gamification and engagement.It's clear, RTE have their sights set on monetising the Megastar platform to create a clear and sustainable pathway to revenue generation on a global scale. Once all five milestone payments have been made by RIVA for the Megastar Cricket platform, MSM are set to receive a 5% royalty of gross revenue derived from Megastar competitions, with a minimum of US $500,000 paid annually by RTE.

If you're considering dipping your toes in and investing in MSM, I recommend you do some research on two key individual's associated with the company: Chairman of the RIVA Group, Paul Roy and the recently appointed Chairman of MSM, Antoine Massad.

As a result of COVID-19, there is an absence of traditional sports. Esports has attempted to bridge the gap between the urge for competition and the necessity of physical contact to do so. This has led to a recent surge in mobile game downloads. Paul Roy is deeply involved with the eSports and has massive pull in the UAE. Antoine Massad has a wealth of experience in financial services and investment and is also a major player in Dubai. Antoine has been involved in a venture capital firm which focused on early stage tech companies in the Middle East and has connections to HNWI's who he managed multi-billion dollar investment portfolio's for. This places MSM in a very fortunate position I'd imagine in terms of financial-backing and potential investor opportunities in the future.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2176/2176983-d3bd41ecc7868361b48be2fcc4fb55d9.jpg

With all of the information released by the company up to this point, I'm anticipating announcements in the near term for the following:
    • An update regarding the $1.5M loan note from RTE and the second of five US $100,000 milestone payments from the RIVA Group.
    • A performance update from The RIVA Group, by way of Firefly Games, for Terminator: Dark Fate. I'd be interested to learn how much revenue the game has generated since it's release in NOV 2019.
    • A preview of the new Megastar and Megastar India platform re brand from YDigital and subsequent re launch of the platform.
    • The official launch of Universe of Legends and clarification of MSM's licensing rights for the Dreamworks Universe of Legends (UoL) mobile game (originally announced in May 2019).
    • News around The RIVA Group's vision/involvement in the eSports industry and what this means for MSM.
    • New games from Firefly Games.
    • New additions to the Board.

Just last week, Antoine Massad purchased $20,000 worth of MSM shares at market price. Is this a sign things are about to get started? To think, 6-8 weeks ago, MSM was sitting at 0.005 and this past week, the SP closed at 2.5c - that's a 400% increase with no material information being announced to market so far this year, just pure speculation following Antoine's purchase on market.

The sky is the limit.
    Last edited by cryptoking777: 23/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.