MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

MSM - going viral App Rankings, page-5

1. 620 Posts.
    @AusSmallfry agreed. I was very skeptical at first but when I dug a little further I truly understood what they are doing and some very good points raised on making it easier for record producers to find talent. Compare searching through hours of YouTube to find a ridiculous mix of things and really only filtering on a basic level - if that. Enter Megastar and the ability to attract these performers (who may already be on YouTube and hoping to be discovered) and not only filter based on genre but also see the popularity and following of a performer. From a commercial standpoint, this further validates a 'punt' on a performer being successful - saves on market research when it's right in front of you. Difference between YouTube and fans on this app, is that fans that make the effort to download this app and vote and follow, would be more than likely to respond to a call to action from marketing than a random person who 'stumbled across' the YouTube video. Thanks again @$tockfella for the updates and keeping us well informed - appreciate the effort (especially those late nights by the look of the times on those screenshots!).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.