MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultalbot/2021/08/06/the-marketing-...

1. jok
    603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultalbot/2021/08/06/the-marketing-challenge-for-esports/?sh=1943cbc64c88

"Paul Talbot: When you step back and look at the world of esports, what strikes you as particularly significant?

Allan Phang: The audience. Back in 2017 while working in a corporate company, I conducted market research in the world of esports and immediately realized the immense value and potential it has, especially for brands, due to its amazing year-on-year growth in terms of audience.

Esports is a spectator sport and the amount of eyeballs it attracts is a gold mine for marketers, as its viewers consist of the hard-to-reach demographics of Millennials, Generation Z Digital Natives and Generation Alpha, which have a valuable customer lifecycle.

The esports audience is no longer watching linear television. They use pop-up ad blockers and prefer watching esports compared to traditional sports. It’s their new form of entertainment.
    "

Full article on link above.

Great insights by Allan on this new interview with Forbes. I like this point:
    "Esports is a spectator sport and the amount of eyeballs it attracts is a gold mine for marketers..."

IMO, Esports next frontier is becoming a mainstream sports worldwide. As I mentioned previously esports is not new. Esports is already mainstream in South Korea where players are superstars, franchised teams, teams owning stadiums, grassroots leagues & government backed etc... what you'd normally see in a traditional sports.

This years League Of Legends Worlds Championship in November will be played in China in a 60,000 capacity stadium. Tickets normally sold in minutes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.