MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

MSM - Share Price Movement - Close to 52 Week Low. Will It Hit or Not, page-19

1. 13,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    I honestly think they can still make it, Im hoping they can release something for holders soon cause i do feel for those who're very deep within the red.

Either way if they continue to go silent they'll be forced to put the Quarterly out and they'll definitely be something said there.

My only concern now is NOT the silly escrow shares (As i doubt directors would sell so that is not a concern)
    It's what their new plan of attack is for the next competition & what they're going to do with funding
    (If they need it, we will have answers when the quarterly is out)

Best wishes to those still holding, i truly do know how it feels to be in the red although not this deep it is never a nice feeling...

I think for me (Im only new and haven't been on the markets for too long coming up to 2years soon) I would say i was emotionally attached to this stock, why you might ask?

Previously ive been in Cannibus/AI Tech/Lithium none of which i can actually relate to and physically see the results of.

With MSM i could use the app, I used it and because i was invested i got emotionally invested... I saw 'The Real Chantel C' and thought you know this girl has an amazing voice and i definitely got a good vibe listening to her audition, i flicked through the other auditions in the top section of the leaderboard... I thought wow this is great cause you can find amazing talent at the touch of a button

But you know after time, With a friend constantly telling me it's not going to work JUST yet as there are flaws (What makes you want to keep using it day in/day out when you have zero votes left and no more auditions can be added to the qualifying heats... I found myself i got bored after the 3rd day of a new heat and only opened to vote and close) & the app after the normal Heat's completed and it went to the Final Heat's the numbers download/rankings chart wise/DAU wise also continued to drop.

by this time i was emotionally invested, as it dropped i was selling when i thought it was going to drop more and re-buy to reduce losses.

Slowly it got to the point where i realised man whats the point, Im just going to be in on great news (Revenue/Game changing/Licensing) and that never came... And because i was out i was no longer emotionally attached and could see what i thought in my opinion was wrong and here we are.

They say you can learn from everything & i regret nothing having lost money with this stock.

Why? Cause it taught me a good lesson, ALWAYS hear out those with different views as it can give you insight of what you could be blinded to (I was blinded for sometime)... NEVER let emotions get the better of you in this game (I was using this app, i spammed it to friends/family... I was a top gifter/donater on the app when that feature came out for weeks)

I have no intention behind this post, i wasn't sure what the point of writing all that was for half way through... But hopefully someone can appreciate my honesty...

With that being said i really hope the company pulls something out of the hat to turn this around! I'd be delighted for current holders. GLTAH. My opinion and experience with the stock, Hope you guys enjoy the read.
    Last edited by Steve98: 12/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.