MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

You know what is funny is that some of the trolls in here have...

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    You know what is funny is that some of the trolls in here have managed to convince a bunch of long termers in here.

I know that a number of guys here who understood the business model so well have sold in nothing else but fear. Some sold it indirectly to a few of my friends on the sell down last week. And I won’t be surprised if that is happening again today after what AFU and a few others managed to do on this forum. Some people do not understand but there is a reason why AFU would have been banned from posting on the forum than just his posts being moderated. And yet, many of you failed to understand.

If the prices have gone down, we are to blame partly as much as anything else. We hyped the shit out of the company and sold it when it was a perfect time to consolidate and build. Had there not been a sell down (and this is retail investors selling left, right and centre), perhaps the raise would have been in mid 20’s or even mid 30’s who knows. This is the problem with illiquid shares at low prices – hard to go up, easy to come down.

The easiest thing to do is to switch off your PC and hibernate - (saving 20% equity) vs making 10x capital. Trade wisely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.