MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

Well, crazy price at the moment. Awesome news to me really....

1. 141 Posts.
    Well, crazy price at the moment. Awesome news to me really. Never thought I would have the opportunity to own this many shares. This is the best thing that probably ever happened to me. Keep on averaging down. Sure, running at a loss at the moment but I could not give a sheet really. Was and will be holding for the long term. This app is only 3.5 months old. The user stats are amazing, smashing Industry averages by many multiples. Sure, management have made some mistakes and sure they would do somethings differently in hindsight. Very few apps become viral overnight. It takes commitment, strategy and mainly organic growth over time. I am still supremely confident that this will be a 1 dollar stock in the not too distant future. My average is below 9 cents now. To me, that is awesome! I would have been happy to have a 30 cent average. Things can change very quickly. I just sold WKT a couple of weeks ago at 18 after averaging down to 6.3. I was also taking a loss on that one after initially buying at 10. Went from 5 cents to 20 cents in just a couple of weeks. I am betting the same thing will happen here. New licensing contracts are under way. I bet at least 4 - million dollar contests in 2018 and 8 in a 2019. Hardly anyone has heard about Megastar but that will change and it is changing. They have built.a brand now. Monetization will come, there is no doubt about it. Have a chat with Dion, I certainly have many times. Management team are amazing. This will just get bigger and bigger. Streaming and live streaming is the future. Megastar is the Future. Long and strong and average down. Spotify was not there for no reason. Just wait, the big bounce is coming very shortly. Many industry insiders are looking closely at this. I would not be surprised if we get a take over offer or a management buy out. Hopefully not as that would suck. Hopefully I can get a 7 cent average soon. Selling some other positions to buy more. This is awesome!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.