MSM 0.00% 5.9¢ msm corporation international ltd

msm trading, page-41

1. 3,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    Fair points I must say there is a lot of validity to your comments. In my opinion what sets this apart is that the Team behind this was built for big things from the start. Pandora, EA Games, Hollywood etc. Time will tell, but the business seems to have big plans in their sights, and their actions suggest that they believe in the scalability of the business longer term. When I consider geographies around the world, and first mover advantage in many of these areas, and the low cost of upkeep for the app now that the majority of capital was spent on building the software and forming the Team and taking the product to market, the concept has proven to be successful. Engagement is the most important metric above all. In my opinion, I think wwt1 will and has captured the interest of some influential people in the digital media world. India is only the start. Im excited about what next year will bring. I hope that management can control spending, sign the India deal, and prove their engagement stats again in the Spotlight tournament. Come Jan/Feb/March, we really could be looking at a far improved share price and investor sentiment. Let's hope so anyways. But, I personally believe Management are understanding that investors need to understand the metrics more, and as such, I expect to see more communication from Management in future. Goodnight guys. To a better day tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.