MSP 0.00% 2.9¢ maxsec group limited

Mother Duck (FA) is certainly getting her little (TA) ducklings...

1. 3,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Mother Duck (FA) is certainly getting her little (TA) ducklings  in a row just here.

A long term view....for me.
    Mthly MACD..... a new clean break of the zero line and confirmed cross of the signal periods... signals start of a LT uptrend. By LT.... I talking years and once that 5c level confirms support @7taffae in the mths to come the charts full potential in terms of life cycle will still be at equivalent of pre kinder level......and at 45c it will still only be half way through primary school.
    Smashed its way through the weekly 200DEMA today with that assist from the strong gap open. (A stern choke from our master on the bridle)
    Mthly RSI still has plenty of wiggle room for a sustained multi week move in this period.
    Mthly money flow still below its signal line and only just starting to turn up from the recent selling pressure again suggesting potentially just the start of something much bigger.
    Mthly Momentum pointing up to the 1 o'clock position and crossing its zero line once more for the first time  since the Nov 2014 spike up from the BQT Wells Fargo preferred supplier annc.
    But this time is different and we have AVA .....they seem to be kicking the FA goals one after the other with this exponential potential for growth....... maybe they are the answer..... the keeper of keys if you like....to finally unlock the potential TA mongrel that I know is present in this chart and just waiting to be unleashed.

One small step at a time thou.....will do me just fine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.