TCG 3.92% 24.5¢ turaco gold limited

msro options expiry, page-6

1. 7,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    midaswellguess (nice nic by the way) I have never been involved in mining projects in KR only logistics (warehousing and land re-zoning) and agriculture.

The agriculture project is an attempt to create a western style large farm with yields matching those being achieved in Ukraine.

The bank I worked for merely acted as the investment bank adviser and is not a principal in any of these.

My Russian speaking colleagues reported back that dealing with KR officials was much easier than dealing with their Ukranian counterparts and in each case we got the result we needed to move the projects forward with government support.

The jury is still out on the agriculture project and it will be October of this year before the harvest is in to see if it makes sense.

My point was simply that all levels of government in KR seem to be positive about FDI and do everything possible to assist.

It does not directly relate to mining gold so my comments in this regard may be completely irrelevant but personally I don't think so.

grettings from Kiev

EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $183.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $120.3K 496.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76376 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 71972 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.