5EA 3.45% 14.0¢ 5e advanced materials inc.

So I am done trying to help 5EA, I took all the questions given...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    So I am done trying to help 5EA, I took all the questions given on here and some from other large investors and complied them into the ones below. I gave Susan Brennan and J.T. Starzecki the questions after our lunch and here is the response!

As we mentionedduring our lunch, with our upcoming company update call (August 30th,2023) we will be addressing a lot of this commentary during the presentationand Q&A. Some of what you are asking below is material non-publicinformation and therefore we are not commenting on those items. After we getthrough the company update call, we can touch base and fill in any gaps.

Do you honestly think they addressed all of these points? Was you happy with the Q&A? Well now I am going to do a Q&A with the Investors instead, so lets see how this goes when the shoe is on the other foot. (feel free to respond below as they are reading these channels)!

I also gave the 5EA team and their IR team full access to post on a LinkedIn Group called @ Metals & Mining https://www.linkedin.com/groups/94416/ with over 64k followers and they have not posted once since! You have to ask yourself why is that?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5565/5565711-693bd07ad793bad2048c1c64636c76da.jpg

On the Bluescape Situation and USD 10 Million DepositBalance:

1. Can you provide an update on how 5EA Resources plans to address the Bluescape situation and the outstanding USD 10 million deposit balance requirement?
    2. How did the recent meeting with Indonesian representatives go? Can you share any insights or outcomes?
    3. Why haven't the Indonesians resolved the USD 10 million issue yet given its relevance to them? What are the next steps to rectify this?

On Shareholder Dilution and Capital Raising:

1. What is the current cash balance of the company, and how does 5EA Resources plan to raise capital without diluting shareholder value?
    2. Can you provide more details about the royalty deal you have in progress? When can investors expect an update on this deal, and how will it affect the share price?

On EPA Approval:

1. What is the latest status on EPA approval? Is there any clarity on when this will be granted?
    2. Why has the EPA approval process been delayed for six months? What has been the feedback, and how is the company addressing this delay?
    3. Regarding the contractor mishap, what was the extent of the damage? Is it repairable, and has it contributed to the approval delay?

On Company Progress and Communication:

1. Can you provide a monthly update on production, including any setbacks and rectifications?
    2. What steps are being taken to regain investor confidence, particularly after the recent challenges and concerns about being "ignored"?
    3. What are the timelines for renewed engineering efforts, permit completion, and startup trials?
    4. How are you ensuring that the company has the right leadership and team to successfully execute its strategy?
    5. Why has there been a perceived lack of communication with loyal shareholders? How will this be addressed going forward?

On Finances and Funding:

1. What is the current cash burn rate, and how much cash is left while awaiting approval?
    2. What are the planned funding arrangements, and can you guarantee they will be non-dilutive?

On Business Development and Policy:

1. Can you discuss any potential customers you are engaging with, besides Corning?
    2. What plans does 5EA have to increase the share price, and are there intentions to revise the DFS or update the NPV?
    3. Are there any anticipated issues related to governmental red tape, and how is this being managed?
    4. What are your thoughts on the push by the Biden administration for grants and reduced waiting periods for production?

Sincerely

Spencer Campbell
    Aggravated investor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5EA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $46.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $64.30K 455.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 66328 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5EA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.