MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

Wow. I remember when I was where you are now. I had no clue how...

1. 54 Posts.
    Wow. I remember when I was where you are now. I had no clue how complicated it actually is (still dont haha).

If it was guaranteed, everyone would be doing it and be making an absolute mint.

It will only sell at .002 if there are buyers for that amount. More importantly, youll be in a lonngg line of people wanting to sell at .002, so there has to be enough buyers at that amount to get through all the orders before yours for yours to sell.

and "most people" in this stock havent been doing anything. This stock hasnt REALLY moved from .001 cent in a loonnngg while. The .002 highs you see might only be one order for 25 shares, for example. Trades like this in shares are often pointless (at least for us) manipulation of the share price.

Also the company is about to issues a billion or so more shares at only .0008 cents - this dilutes the stock a lot.

Just because the stock gets to .002, doesnt mean YOURS will sell (technically, it doesnt mean your lot of shares at.002 will EVER sell).

Most simple share accounts will allow you to see at least the last 10-20 trasactions, including volume, price and the numbers of buys/sellers at each price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.