RAC 1.29% $1.92 race oncology ltd

MST valuation of RAC, page-176

1. 2,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10190
    This is because these two patients were the only ones followed up. Given how long ago Bisantrene was first studied and the average age of most adult cancer patients, the only patients that could still be alive today (even if cured of cancer) were the children that were treated. From my understanding only a relative small number children were ever treated with Bisantrene (<30). When you add in you can’t be cured of AML unless you get a bone marrow transplant and how few people could be matched in the past (you had to have sibling that was a perfect match), I am surprised any of the kids are alive. In the study we have the most details of (Leblanc 1994) there were 22 patients treated and only two could be matched for a bone marrow transplant and one of these two is one of the women still alive today.

It should also be kept in mind that almost all of the patients that have received Bisantrene were very late stage metastatic patients. You would not expect many of these patients to live for long no matter how good the treatment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
-0.025(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $331.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.93 $1.96 $1.90 $156.4K 81.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6807 $1.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.93 800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.