RAC 0.54% $1.88 race oncology ltd

@Titans19"I'm not sure why everyone is so upset with a valuation...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    @Titans19

"I'm not sure why everyone is so upset with a valuation showing RAC is currently undervalued. I personally think everyone has put too much weight into Wombats values (which are great) and are suffering anchoring. My opinion to those people would be too look into the fair comparison companies in both blockbuster transactions and current companies.

I personally think it makes sense not including a value for Pillar 1. Firstly we don't even know if it works. Including it would be like giving lime juice a $100b value because we know it kills covid19 in petri dish (said in jest). Secondly, if it does work we know its in multi billions so there's no real need to include it when MC is only $200m-$400m."

While I do enjoy some conservatism (I have told you in the past), the reality is any future potential Buy-Out will most likely be affected by the Current SP (at the time). By the time results are released for Pillar 1 Pre-Clinical or PoC the SP may not have enough time to reach fair value before a potential Buy-Out. Surely you must agree the sooner the market starts pricing in Pillar 1 (even nPV) the better for us (Shareholders)?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.88
Change
0.010(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $317.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.90 $1.88 $29.65K 15.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.88 920 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.