RAC 0.58% $1.74 race oncology ltd

Morning MorganVZ,Yes I 100% agree. And I believe RAC will ensure...

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1297
    Morning MorganVZ,

Yes I 100% agree. And I believe RAC will ensure Pillar 1 will have some solid pre-clinical data to have it priced in by then.

My opinion is that outside of COH study, RAC have no clinical data on Bisantrene being an FTO inhibitor so I'm not upset at all that they haven't included it in valuations.

From what we've been told we won't have to wait too long though.

I personally liked the report as it was very informative. I really like the way they layed out potential trials as well. It was very clear to follow and highlighted strengths of the drug. I'm looking forward their updated reports once the next update comes.

For what it's worth, my best case valuations from 18 months ago are now my worst case valuations.

If FTO/Pillar 1 results are catalyst for a buyout then no one should worry about this report. If you're giving Pillar 1 a 100% clinical and commercial probability you should put the house on RAC* because the buyout will be massive.. Personally I prefer to wait and see the business plan before getting too excited.

The report also shows the risk adjusted val on the least profitable pillar is over $4.50 ($500m MC??) when there is less than $10m in the bank and no current trials....

*Not advice. Said tongue in cheek.
    DYOR, IMO, etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.