SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

mt alfred project update, page-17

1. 10,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 489
    Hi guys, What FANTASTIC news!!! I have been busy as of late and haven’t had the time to post but this news is exactly what we needed to hear. Why do I say that I hear the downrampers ask, well the answer is simple. Mt Alfred was never about uranium deposits, being in WA it has very little significance on RSL’s future and living in WA I can tell you uranium mining isn’t going to happen for a long long time.

Mt Alfred was actually about Ian Scott and the new RSL being able to deliver news and continue to progress at quick pace. I remember certain posters claiming we would not get any news in January it was all a ramp BUT there it is the second significant announcement with the best one still to come. Don’t get me wrong I am not saying Mt Alfred won’t eventually be a large U discovery I am just saying it doesn’t really matter.

We all know RSL’s immediate future lies in either Malawi and/or in their gold and iron ore potential in the northern territory. What we didn’t know until today was how efficient our new management was going to be in delivering us this potential and of course a much higher SP. Well it seems that Ian Scott and RSL really are here to build a real Co they are not simply wasting their time dragging their heels.

It is one thing to have the expertise of Ian Scott, which is very very rare, but it is another to be able to run a Co and today’s announcement just goes to show me we have serious management on board. So my message is simple the downrampers know all the above better than me in some cases and they are going to try hard to make Mt Alfred look like negative news – which amazes me but they have to try something…LOL.

Don’t get fooled by it all RSL will be the next multi bagger and with the biggest news of all just around the corner (imminent) the second Malawi Lease, they don’t have much time to get set. Just remember the Malawi Leases are our potential company makers and should see our market cap virtually double to about 20 million (4c a share) having said that though don’t write off a curve ball from the NT either.

Red Rock were sniffing around there for quite some time and lets face it an announcement on either iron ore or gold will do wonders to SP. And don’t forget Ian Scott being no fool knows this all too well. POTENTIAL POTENTIAL POTENTIAL + MANAGEMENT MANAGEMENT MANAGEMENT + EXPERTISE EXPERTISE EXPERTISE = the next multi bagger. Good luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.