HAW 0.00% 5.9¢ hawthorn resources limited

hi guys see email from co sec, answer a few questions, ps Monday...

1. 273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    hi guys see email from co sec, answer a few questions, ps Monday spp shares hit the market.

Thank you for your enquiry.

The terms of the SPP per the ASIC Class Order limit the amount that a ‘person’ (a defined term) can contribute under an SPP to $15,000.00 in any 12 month period as such and unfortunately the Company is not able to offer shares in excess of the $15,000.00 statutory limit.

The result of the SPP will be announced as soon as the Registrar confirms the clearance of the funds subscribed by cheque - in this regards the Company received many cheque applications yesterday and which are yet to receive bank clearance.

In relation to the upgraded resource calculations for drilling at Mt Bevan Legacy Iron Ore has just released an announcement advising on the resource stating that the “…Mt Bevan iron ore resource nearly triples to 1.6 billion tones…” – a copy of that release is attached for your information.

…Kind Regards, Mourice

Mourice Garbutt

Company Secretary

Hawthorn Resources Limited

Tel: + 61 (0) 3 9605 5917

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, just wondering, can i purchase more shares on the SPP, i took up my full allotment, if the SPP is not fully subscribed can i get more, ???

PS: when will it be announced, hw the SPP went.

PSS: any news on JORC ??, when ???

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 206711 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 15294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.