MTB 0.00% 0.2¢ mount burgess mining nl

I hope you right Pakkham, there is something about the lure of...

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I hope you right Pakkham, there is something about the lure of the undervalued project, a gem in the dust, that attracts opportunistic investors, including myself, however I fear I have seen this so many times before with MTB, the opportunities are presented , then shareholders cough up cash which is largely used to fund ‘admin costs’ (directors salaries) and we are told to wait, then sometimes the share price goes up a little, and then it falls back, slowly drifting to close to zero. My conclusion is that it will never rise to the levels we think that it will, purely due to management. They are slow, tired and self serving. They dot their i’s cross their t’s, and still get things wrong, always blaming everyone else. If you read past reports, there are delays due to delays in the testing houses, terrible markets, 911, Corona, etc. Delays prolong their employment as it defers the ultimate capitulation, namely that there is no economical power and the resource is too marginal.
    As I said, I hope for your sake that I’m wrong and that you make a packet on the share price. I’m sitting out on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.596M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $495 272.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 76363461 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22924349 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.