III 0.00% 10.0¢ icon resources ltd

No - RAU did a lot of work and I felt had a lot of knowledge but...

1. 1,454 Posts.
    No - RAU did a lot of work and I felt had a lot of knowledge but not I am not sure how much was released from the drilling and sampling if any and a lot of knowledge was from old plans and other information. Drilling in the tailings pits was hard as I think some of the holes collapsed

I believe both Icom and RAU had similer plans is that to re treat the tailings pit would generate income to finance the next phase of re opening the open pit and even continue the underground mine as if my memory is right part of the underground work had commenced by previous miners/owners

That may be part of the issue with Mt Carbine is that no one is 100% sure what is there and looking at it as a project that was profitable and the tungsten price is now great instead of collapsing which closed the mine so it should be a goer - it is just a matter of proving that in this yucky market as there is no reason it could not be a going concern again - i reckon the mine is a great proposition it is just the overall economy is possibly the drama

Hoges in Darwin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add III (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.