III 0.00% 10.0¢ icon resources ltd

mt carbine negotiations win win status update, page-42

1. 5 Posts.
    remembering from what i understand the grade at Icon / carbine is 0.2%?

wc average is 0.36% and allowing for pre strip and where averaging 0.25 i undestand or there about a lot of diluted crap went through the plant whilst they were still trying to nut it all out.... but still come back at 0.2+ head feed

trucking the stuff from Carbine to WC would be two costly unless you only sent down the graded stuff, how you would do that? it would need to be seperated on site at carbine first

pitty they dont get all the heads togeather in the same bucket (wishful thinking on our part), as although the makeup of the wo3 at WC and carbine are diferent, basic process principles with the stuff should be the same and gravety seperation is a prity easy process, however oxidisation of the tailings / ore (carbine)could cause some issues as it has proved as well at WC in commishioning which i do not know at all if it is or could be an issue at Carbine)

remembering there are very few Meturlugists / geoligists with WO3 / Molly process expiriance in the country!

i have visited the QOL WC mine once last year as a QOL share holder and spent a couple of hours with the mine manager which i was very impressed with just how well run the site was, dispite the published issues, i am a firm beliver in this project and very interested in the Carbine one as well

these comments are my opinions only on information i have personaly reserched but may not be acurate.

as with all exploration companys there are very few that manage the transition from explorer to miners!
    whatever a exploration geoligist comes up with devide x 6 x 2!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add III (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.