III 0.00% 10.0¢ icon resources ltd

I think the Mt Carbine Quarrying business has the low-risk, real...

1. 164 Posts.
    I think the Mt Carbine Quarrying business has the low-risk, real potential here. Someone else's fragmented waste, has become their goods and that is set to become even more secure with any future hard rock mining.
    Not sure on the sulphide and metal (other than Tungsten) content of the waste though, some of the waste may not be real flash scattered about, exposed to the elements.
    I think the proposed mining of tungsten here is far riskier, even with favourable metal prices.

Their may be some synergistic opportunities, which are not immediately obvious. By this I mean that (whowever mines the place) has the opportunity demonstrate 'smart' handling of waste material (alongside any Plant) and IMO should be subsidised by the QLD Gov. for the eventual rehabilitation of the 'orphan' pit which already exists.
    The mine (after future U/G or O/C mining) might be exploited as a (mining?) waste handling facility for the many small projects in the area.....crazy stuff?, maybe?......or maybe not.

I really like III for the Burketown IOCGU 'rough shot'- which really will take some cojones to drill deep...(and cash of course, up until a few weeks ago probably a submarine as well)..... like a real explorer.

If only the FED GOV would wake up and realize these sorts of things (and more jobs) would more readily materialize with a flow thru share scheme.
    ...similarly (maybe) for waste management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add III (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.