EQR 0.00% 4.2¢ eq resources limited

Mt Carbine quarry dispute, page-2

1. 2,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Hi jamesExpat2 yes there is always more action on the CNQ posts any comment you make is always welcome.When this lease issue is confirmed to be a non issue by management.Be assured another negative topic will be brought up rather than talking about our Gold and Lithium projects and the fast rising Tungsten price.Our negative posters have been continually shooting themselves in the foot over the last 3 years and have done more to damage our share price than management have done by being stuck with the low Tungsten price. As an investor I love undervalued company's that can quickly be turned around,negative posters are a bonus and only make for cheaper buying opportunities for me. But at the AGM all share holders I spoke with are very unhappy with all the Fake News posted over the years. I myself are happy and everyone is entitled to their opinion positive or negative. By the way our Geologist lives in Chile and knows the area very well no need for plane tickets just drill the hole attach a pump and bring in the Lithium. CHEERS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.