BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

mt carbine tungsten buy now, page-22

1. 24,765 Posts.
    Akumasalir, the market for RAU really is in a state of flux at present.

Clearly there are expectations ... otherwise the share price would be lower, however at just 17c much less needs to be delivered to meet those expectations than at 29c which RAU was trading at yesterday morning.

I have my own potential valuations for RAU based on successful outcomes just with Whumbal West and Mt. Carbine. I suggest you have a careful read of RAU's ASX reports and listen to the Boardroom Radio Presentations.

My valuations are way, way above current prices.

I don't want to be accused of ramping again by giving more price targets, so I won't post those prices here. I will just say the initial prediction I made when RAU was a few cents that 20c would prove a conservative price, which was ridiculed by some at the time eg. Macrae12 posted "Galah" ... was reached yesterday when RAU hit 29c.

There is a rapidly growing worldwide tungsten shortage and very few Western tungsten producers. Depressed prices and no exploration for 20 years tends to do that!

Now that is not too dissimilar to the situation we had in the West with uranium explorers and producers. Where were they a few years ago on the ASX?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.