III 0.00% 10.0¢ icon resources ltd

mt.carbine, page-9

1. 1,739 Posts.
    Hi,

if you think that RAU will have to release its drilling results and the mining plans it has for Mt. Carbine - then
    you're dreaming.

There is no legal requirement for 1 private company to make its drilling results known to another private company. Could you imagine the pandemonium that would ensue as people pester BHP/Rio/etc.. for their private results..

This is what RAU had to say in their announcement:
    "In performing due diligence on Mt Carbine, the Company has purchased an extensive amount of original data on the project, including many historic reports and hundreds of mine plans and sections plus the valuable drilling information from the two holes drill by the Company and metallurgical testwork information. The Company has also interviewed a number of former mine staff to discover that apart from the data now owned by the the Company, the remainder of the mine's operating reports and other information has been destroyed. The information located and acquired is owned by the Company and will be available for future discussions with the vendor."

III will have to pay for all of this again itself. With $1.5mill in the bank, and a cash burn of $500K per quarter prior to Mt.Carbine it is clear that a capital raising will be required. At what price?

Joel

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add III (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.