EMC 4.00% 13.0¢ everest metals corporation ltd

Mt Dimer Drilling

1. 11,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4642
    Interesting to see today's announcement (see summary below) by our closest neighbour at Mt Dimer - AUN

I have not had time to look in detail but I am sure management will be keeping a close eye on it to further understand the surrounds of our Dimer mine site, regarding grades/mineralisation/depths/structure etc. I will be looking forward to their results in the next couple of months.

DRILLING PROGRAMME TO
    COMMENCE AT MT DIMER
    RC DRILLING TO BEGIN WEEK COMMENCING 12TH
    JULY
    DRILLING AT 7 SEVEN DEPOSITS AND PROSPECTS
    Aurumin Limited (ASX: AUN) ("Aurumin" or "the Company") is pleased to announce that drilling is planned to recommence at its 100% owned Mt Dimer Project in the next week. Located 120km north-east of Southern Cross in Western Australia, Mt Dimer is a historical high-grade production centre, having produced over 125,000 ounces of gold, including open pit and underground production of 600,000 tonnes @ 6.4 g/t Au.
    All required approvals are in place, a drill rig has been secured and mobilisation is planned for week commencing 12th July, 2021. Approximately 2,500m ofdrilling is expected to be completed in this current programme. Drilling will build on the previous successful Aurumin drilling programmes at existing deposits (Lighting, Golden Slipper and LO3) and at newly identified mineralised structures discovered during Aurumin's recent SAM survey target drilling (Frodo North (T6), T12, and T24). Aurumin will also target a new prospect north of the Karli West open pit based on historical soil sampling and site mapping. The Company expects this drilling programme to take ~three weeks to complete, with assays to be received and interpreted approximately five weeks later. Following receipt of these results, we will plan and commence further drill programmes in Q3 and Q4.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ $94.10K 804.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18250 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 47594 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.