ABY 4.52% 95.0¢ adore beauty group limited

This is the same question I have for thhe past more than 6...

1. 38 Posts.
    This is the same question I have for thhe past more than 6 months.

I could think of only these:-

i) still ABY thinks the copper price is not sustainable in the medium term (they do not want to reopen this mine and close again if the prices of copper fall, may be due to the cost involved in doing that)

ii) Parent Hindalco(51%) is the sole consumer of ABY's output. Still Hindalco is reluctant to buy the extra copper at the current price. (but this reason can not be said in public (though can be a fact) as it would make the minority share holders fools).

iii)last but not the least (and it is more likely) ABY already decided to reopen its mine but will announce that to the market along with its annual results in the first week of May. As ABY do not have the habbit of making frequent price sensitive announcements.

As per my calcs ABY's EPS for the current year will be in the range of 26 to 35 cents. and along with that if they announce the decision about reopening its mine at Gordon we will see ABY in $1.80 - $2 range.

Let us hope for the best and good luck.

These are just my thoughts please do your own research befor making any fiancial decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.